What do we have to offer you?"
The Consultant Ruminant Nutrition is the first point of contact for customers in Europe and/or Southeast Asia. You maintain good relationships with the R&D and nutrition departments and support the implementation of SFR data and knowledge in the formulation of ruminant feed in local conditions. As an account manager you are in contact with company management, to understand their needs, presenting new developments and look for opportunities for further improvement of services and expansion of cooperation.
ADVANCED FEED PACKAGE
Core activity of SFR is the determination of nutrient values and digestion coefficients of raw materials for feed and the corresponding animal-specific nutrient requirements. The raw material matrix is provided through the AFP service agreement to animal feed producers and integrators. SFR consultants support the nutritionist with correct application of the nutrient values in feed formulation.
- Visiting and maintaining relationships with customers
- Implementing the SFR matrix and recommendations in the formulation of ruminant feeds
- First point of contact for the nutritionist
- Connecting knowledge and practice
- Giving presentations in the field of ruminant nutrition
We offer a dynamic function that has everything it takes to grow further in an organization that is in full swing. SFR is growing fast and is full of ambition! You will be given every opportunity to use your feed network and initiate innovation, together with highly skilled colleagues.
You work from the SFR head office in Lelystad (location), the branch office in Wageningen, you are on the road visiting customers and – if the work permits – you can also work from homeoffice.
Our employment conditions, such as salary, year-end bonus, days off and pension are well arranged for you. We offer employees tax benefit schemes and Sustainable Employability Budget that can be spent as they wish. For example, you can opt for extra vacation days, partial payment or training. SFR attaches great importance to growth and career development and offers numerous opportunities for personal development.
- Completed relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Experience as a nutritionist or consultant in the international animal feed industry and ruminant production chain
- Knowledge of formulating and optimizing ruminant diets
- Good communication and presentation skills English and Dutch language
- Willing to travel internationally 25% of the time
- Expertise/professional knowledge
- Result orientation
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Customer & market oriented